The management reserves the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission to the school on merit basis or on other genuine basis.
Registration for K.G. is accepted in Jan/Feb, for the commencing session in April of each year. Prospectus/Registration forms are available from the school office. Pupils seeking admission in classes 1 to 8 will be tested and admitted only on merit basis. Registration form must be signed by parents both mother and father.
A parent or legal guardian of a new student seeking admission to K.G./Class 1 must produce birth certificate of the child issued by the Municipal/Cantt Board/Gram Pradhan on prescribed format.
It the child is suffering from any allergies including illness of congenital disorder, photocopies of relevant medical reports must be attached.
Age for Admission
- The Child has to be 3+for Nursery/ LKG on 31 march of the year.
- The Child has to be 4+ for UKG.
- The Child has to be 5+ for Ist.
- The Child has to be 6+ for IInd.
- The Child has to be 7+ for IIIrd.
- The Child has to be 8+ for IVth.
- The Child has to be 9+ for Vth.
- The Child has to be 10+ for VIth.
- The Child has to be 11+ for VIIth.
- The Child has to be 12+ for VIIIth.
- The Child has to be 13+ for IX.
- The Child has to be 14+ for X.
- Pre Nursury Rs. 550/- pm
- Nursury Rs. 550/- pm
- I to V Rs. 650/- pm
- VI to VIII Rs. 825 /- pm
- IX to X Rs. 1500/- pm
- Detais of transport charges Rs. 300/- pm to Rs. 600/- pm, depending on distance
- All fee installments are to be paid strictly as scheduled. Fee should be deposited in cash in the fee counter of the school by 10th of every month. After this with a late fee fine of Rs.25 up to 20th of the month.Parents have the choice to deposite the fees monthly/quarterly in advance.
- Young students should not be entrusted with the payment of fees.
- A delay beyond two months in the payment of fees render´s a student liable to be struck off the rolls. Re-admissions will be done wiht in one month on payment of Rs 500 and any outstanding dues.
- No deductions are made for vacations or break periods.
- Pupils will not be allowed to sit for terminal or final examinations unless the fees have been paid to date.
- Without one clear month´s notice for withdrawal of a student, one additional installment of fees will be payable without any consideration of any broken period.
- The fee schedule and other charges are intimated to the parents separately and may change as and when necessary.
NOTE: All school fees will be collected between 1st to 10th of the month during working hours in the school´s fee counter.
Tests & Examinations
The school will make arrangement of split up of syllabus in the beginning of the session & will make evaluation as per the following division of marks throughout the Academic Year.
|Terminal Test or Assignment||(July)||10%|
|II Terminal Test||(Sept.)||10%|
|III Terminal test||(Jan)||10%|
|Own buses||1 Bus 24 seator
1 Van – 14 seator
1 Van – 10 seator
|Buses hired on contact basis||Nil|
|Detais of transport charges||Rs. 300/- pm to Rs. 600/- pm, depending on distance|
NOTE: though there is no failure system from playgroup 1 to class 5 but in case of a very poor student, on the request of the parent, the child can repeat the same class next year.